I am a graphic designer, programmer, and SEO consultant with nine years of professional experience. I serve as the lead provider of SEO expertise and services for two US-based marketing firms and multiple small businesses. My clients trust me to deliver results every month in the form of rankings improvements and conversions.
Languages & Frameworks
- HTML, CSS, LESS, Sass/SCSS
- PHP, SQL
- Bootstrap, WordPress, Genesis, Divi
- Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Sketch, InVision
- Xcode, Visual Studio Code
- Ahrefs, CognitiveSEO, CrazyEgg, SEMrush
- Google Search Console, Analytics
Bolton Studios LLC (2015 – Present)
- Developed three WordPress Plugins with more than 5,000 active users.
- Developed an iOS application, Weather World, using Swift that helps users explore weather conditions by climate type.
- Developed many WordPress website themes for small businesses.
- Lead SEO consultant for several small businesses and marketing firms.
WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc. (2011 – 2014)
Web Designer, Full-time
- Principal designer for websites, user interfaces, and graphics
- Front-end web development
- Search engine optimization
The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center (2010)
Graphic Designer, Internship
- Graphic design
- Poster and collateral design
Software Development and Security, B.S.
Minor in Economics
University of Maryland Global Campus, 2023
Graphic Design, A.A.S.
Frederick Community College, 2019
Information Sciences and Technology, Undergraduate Certificate
Penn State University – World Campus, 2018