I am a graphic designer, programmer, and SEO consultant with nine years of professional experience. I have released four consumer applications with over 5,000 active users, and I serve as a primary provider of SEO expertise and website services for multiple US-based marketing firms and small businesses. My clients trust me to deliver results every month in rankings improvements and conversions.
Languages & Frameworks
- HTML, CSS, LESS, Sass/SCSS
- Swift, PHP, SQL
- Bootstrap, WordPress, Genesis, Divi
- Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Sketch, InVision
- Xcode, Visual Studio Code
- Ahrefs, CognitiveSEO, CrazyEgg, SEMrush
- Google Search Console, Analytics
Bolton Studios LLC (2015 – Present)
- Developed three WordPress Plugins with more than 5,000 active users.
- Developed an iOS application, Weather World, written in Swift.
- Developed many WordPress website themes for small businesses.
- Provided SEO consulting for several marketing firms and small businesses.
WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc. (2011 – 2014)
Web Designer, Full-time
- Provided graphic designs for websites, user interfaces, and marketing campaigns.
- Provided front-end website development services.
- Provided search engine optimization services as a junior consultant.
The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center (2010)
Graphic Designer, Internship
- Provided graphic design for posters and other marketing collateral.
Software Development and Security, B.S.
Minor in Economics
University of Maryland Global Campus, 2023
Graphic Design, A.A.S.
Frederick Community College, 2019
Information Sciences and Technology, Undergraduate Certificate
Penn State University – World Campus, 2018